Full-Stack Support Engineer
February 2, 2021
February 2, 2021
- Full Time
- Grapevine, TX
Automatize is in search for an Full-Stack Support Engineer to expand our existing Supply Chain Optimization platform.
Come join a Grapevine, TX tech startup revolutionizing the modern-day supply chain. As a member of Automatize, you will play a key role in growing a digital ecosystem focused on automated optimization. We are currently well established within the oil and gas sector and expanding quickly into new complex supply chains.
Stack you will interact with:
- Technologies: MERN stack: AWS cloud, MySQL, MongoDB, Express, React.js, react-native, Node.js, Kafka, Deck.gl and graph.ql
- Architecture: Domain oriented microservice environment, SAAS multi-tenancy
As a part of the automatize team, you will :
- helping solve the types of problems that require an engineer to get involved. Questions or problems that are escalated from our front line support frequently require someone who has a technical mind and skills to step in and understand exactly what is going on. Sometimes the answer is to propose a work-around that helps the Seller accomplish their goals. Sometimes it’s actually fixing a bug yourself, or documenting so the R&D team can resolve the issue permanently.
- The Support Engineer will be responsible for managing a front line queue of help and service requests for Sellers , solving issues, and managing technical issue escalations. We do this all with the aim of creating effortless and personal experiences for our growing community of users.
- Step in and assist front-line support on heavy ticket days, fall back and assist systems engineers on low volume days
- Great people skills both on the phone and online
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience with Logistics or Supply Chain is a plus.
- Ability to work with a design team to break down components to data models.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive packages
- Competitive Compensation
- Great office location 1 block from the Grapevine Main Station
- 20 minutes to North Dallas, 25 minutes to Downtown Fort Worth
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 2 to 4 weeks of PTO granted
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – 4% match
- Medical Insurance & HSA
- Dental and Vision Benefit Plans