Thank you for your interest in Automatize. Please Fill out the form below to join our growing Network.
Prior to being issued access to Automatize and loads being issued to carrier, all listed items below must be complied with. Automatize mandates that all carriers meet the insurance requirements of all Automatize customers. Periodic verification of insurance will be performed. Carriers not meeting insurance protocol will be suspended within the system and access will not be reinstated until proper coverage has been acquired.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance and Employer’s Liability Insurance: $1,000,000
- Commercial (or Comprehensive) General Liability Insurance and property and casualty insurance: $2,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage.
- Automobile Liability Insurance covering owned, non-owned and hired vehicles with bodily injury limits of $1,000,000 for each person and $1,000,000 for each accident; and property damage limits of $2,000,000 for each accident or $2,000,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage.
- Excess Liability Insurance over that required above with minimum limits of $3,000,000, specifically including Contractual Liability.
- Carrier and all members of the Carrier Group shall maintain All Risks Motor Truck Cargo insurance against all risks of physical loss or damage to cargo transported under this Agreement with a minimum limit of $100,000.00 per shipment. Such insurance policy shall include coverage for loading and unloading from vehicle (including trailers and semi-trailers) and/or while cargo is temporarily detained at locations in the due course of transit and shall also shall also include pollution clean-up.