Professional Services Manager
February 2, 2021
February 2, 2021
- Full Time
- Fort Worth, TX
The Professional Services Manager position has two main strategies: BI Development and
Customer Success. In both scenarios, this is an outward facing position that will interact with
our customers and clients, as well as with internal departments. The Professional Services
Manager is responsible for delivering business intelligence reporting and dashboards as well as
consulting services to bring a customer onboard from start to finish. The candidate will also
have the unique opportunity to help design features for the application that are deemed vital to
the success of both Automatize as well as the customers and clients.
• Data ETL/Warehousing/BI Development – Define, design and implement reporting
solution for customer and internal users. This is to include creating a data warehouse
for all data within the Automatize system and creating any ETL’s needed. BI
development is paramount to the success of the business and providing our customers
with canned sets of reports specific to their needs, understanding that continual reporting
development will occur.
• Customer API – Coordinate and work closely with customers regarding any and all API
needs. Help define requirements and provide that information to the development team.
Stay in touch with the customers and work closely with them through the process start to
• Customer Integrations – Coordinate and work closely with customers regarding any and
all customer integrations. Provide the development team with the requirements and
work with the customer from start to finish.
• Dedicated Technical Resource – Evaluate the customer’s needs and help design, plan,
and configure the system to meet those requirements. Be a dedicated technical
resource through the phase-in and go-live process. Schedule and lead
customer/delivery meetings as well as develop and communicate progress against
customer’s plan management strategy.
• Dedicated Consulting Services – Within the phase-in and go-live process, be available to
your dedicated customers and provide consulting services. Assess needs and help
• Customer Training/Onboarding – Provide training leading up to and during go-live for
dedicated customers. Provide training on all levels (i.e., Train the admins, train the
• Motivation – Innovation – Passion – Integrity – Teamwork – Customer-Focused
• Bachelors or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field
• Prior experience leading the scoping and delivery of business intelligence reporting,
including customer engagement on design and implementation
• Ability to self-manage and work on multiple projects at the same time
• Effective communication skills at all organizational levels, including written, oral and
• Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments