QA Automation Engineer
February 2, 2021
February 2, 2021
- Full Time
- Grapevine, TX
Automatize is in search for an QA Automation Engineer to work closely with product and engineering teams to develop test plans and automation that enables successful deployments.
Come join a Grapevine, TX tech startup revolutionizing the modern-day supply chain. As a member of Automatize, you will play a key role in growing a digital ecosystem focused on automated optimization. We are currently well established within the oil and gas sector and expanding quickly into new complex supply chains.
As a member of the automatize team, you will:
- Be responsible for creation of test strategies and methodologies for new features, test case development and hand-off to regression team for execution.
- Work with developers, product managers, and QA team members to achieve a high quality bar for the platform and team.
- Experience Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience Web Application Platforms
- Ability to understand technical specifications, designs and code.
- Experience working with internationalized products, and internationalization frameworks.
- Self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Ability to understand and passion for utilizing mobile devices
- Ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical information to mobile situations.
- Adaptability and attention to finalizing details and duties amidst aggressive time challenges.
- Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
- Experience driving end-to-end software quality
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Experience in writing test plans, test , or test cases.
- Is innovative, can simplify, and has relentlessly high standards
- Can juggle of multiple releases with multiple dependencies
- Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards
Stack you will interact with:
- Technologies: MERN stack: AWS cloud, MySQL, MongoDB, Express, React.js, react-native, Node.js, Kafka, and graph.ql
- Architecture: Domain oriented microservice environment, SAAS multi-tenancy
- Short-Term and Long-Term Incentive packages
- Competitive Compensation
- Great office location 1 block from the Grapevine Main Station
- 20 minutes to North Dallas, 25 minutes to Downtown Fort Worth
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 2 to 4 weeks of PTO granted
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – 4% match
- Medical Insurance & HSA
- Dental and Vision Benefit Plans